Sales Specialist – Printing
Stable (4th generation), growth-oriented printing company with a fantastic reputation for quality, innovation, on time delivery and fair pricing seeks a self-motivated, proven producer for a key position. The successful candidate will have a history of building new client relationships, maintaining excellent customer service, and surpassing quotas. Knowledge and experience in printing products and services are required. Compensation structure includes liberal draw and commission plan to earn in excess of $75,000 annually.
- Create, maintain and execute a successful territory sales plan through proposals, presentations and demonstrations
- Analyze end-user needs, short-term and long-term corporate initiatives
- Initiate and control sales processes with new clients
- Maintain and enhance relationships with current clients
- Project a positive presence in negotiations to maximize revenues and profits
- Close and multi-task sales opportunities
- Forecast market and buying trends
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment with changing needs and priorities
- Other functions as directed by Senior Management
- Three (3) plus years of business to business sales in similar organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry sales experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the printing industry
- Established client base in the Midwest States area is desired
- Regularly attend networking functions with a focus on finding leads and building relationships
- Research prospects through multiple resources including internet, phone contacts and social networking sites like Facebook and LinkedIn
- Verifiable ability to exceed targeted goals and work independently
- Initiative and ability to generate own leads as well as excellent follow up on company furnished accounts
- Organized, detail and process oriented and a team player
- Dependable transportation and clean driving record
Although one of the leaders in the industry we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. We are proud of our exciting, stable and dynamic working environment and the quality and variety of products and services we provide.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation package with liberal commissions and benefit package, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We associate with only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Sales Specialists in the region, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.