Efficiently setup and operate multi-color presses to customer specifications and company quality standards, maintain the mechanical readiness of the presses, and other duties as assigned. Must be reliable and flexible to meet customer demands. Communicating with others in a positive and helpful manner is essential. Ability to variable shifts and/or overtime when workload dictates.
Safely and efficiently operating presses.
• High School graduate or GED.
• 2+ years in flexographic or offset printing operations or machine operator experience.
• Willingness to learn new machines & processes.
• Mechanical aptitude and skills.
• Problem solving and multi-tasking abilities.
• Good mathematical skills. Must be able to read a ruler.
• Basic computer skills.
• Accurate color determination skills.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Comply with safety rules, participate in safety training and maintain a safe working